23 Ways To Use Succulents In Your Wedding
In a bouquet with zero flowers.
They shine even more when things are kept really, really simple.
- Perfect for a flower crown that won’t wilt.
- Or just stick some air plants in your glamorous updo.
- Add them to your wedding invitations.
- Create a Photo Booth with them.
- Line the aisle way with these potted Succulents.
- Create an awesome ceremony alter
- Use them in the shape of your monogram as a centerpiece.
- You can also spell out an important message.
- You can also create a DIY centerpiece with them.
- They look perfectly rustic when you nestle them in a wooden round with some moss and candles.
- They also look great with a bunch of friends in a decorative bowl.
- Think about how much money you can save by substituting elaborate floral centerpieces for a row of succulents and candles.
- Or for a lineup of eye-catching cacti.
- A single cactus frond makes a pop on place settings.
- And also a tiny air plant.
- They look awesome as boutonnieres.
- The add some major impact to a small wedding cake.
- They also jazz up a fancy multi-tiered cake.
- You can spray-paint them gold for some real classy escort card holders.
- They make for practical and affordable favors.
- And when all else fails, displaying them together will always be a showstopping option.