Still need to find your wedding shoes? Find your solemate inspiration with our favorite styles.
1. LACE Flirty and feminine lace is the perfect finishing touch to a romantic bridal look. For a more modern edge, opt for a contemporary interpretation of the classic material, like a pair of lacey peep-toe booties or some lace and white leather mules.
2. METALLICS: Up your glam factor with chic metallics. Polished rose gold and silver feel particularly sleek and modern, while a shimmering gold number will give your look that Hollywood-inspired allure.
3. LASER CUTOUTS: Forget rhinestones and glitter—for shoes that will catch everyone’s eye, opt for a laser-cut heel or flat with an intricate, textured design.
4. SOMETHING BLUE: An easy way to work in that “something blue”? An amazing pair of bold blue shoes. Cobalt or electric blue will really make a statement (and pop in photos!), while navy keeps things classic and pastels lend a girly or vintage vibe.
5. PRINTS AND PATTERNS: Play with unexpected prints or patterns to show off your fun side. Give florals a whirl for a gorgeous garden wedding, try bold geometric shapes for an art gallery affair, or pair whimsical stripes with nautical-inspired nuptials.
6. WILD WHITE: White pumps definitely don’t have to be boring. Elevate your style with a unique shape, intricate cutouts or cool texture, like white snakeskin leather or mesh!
7. SPARKLES: A little bit of glitz goes a long way. A pair of shimmering shoes perfectly polishes off an already glamorous gown or gives an understated style that extra wow factor.
8. FABULOUS FATS: Amazing style doesn’t have to mean excruciating pain—you can still look gorgeous while rocking a pair of comfy flats. And with an almost-limitless selection—from sleek, pointy-toed styles to boho crochet slip-ons—you can find just the right pair to match your wedding style.