Couples are spending an average of $26,440 on their wedding and the personal-finance website WalletHub took an in-depth look a the best and worst cities to be married in.
Our very on city, Cincinnati was ranked #6 with a score of 63.79 that was based on Wallethub.com‘s 18 key indicators. Cincinnati was even boasted as one of the largest bridal districts in North America.
Here’s how getting married in Cincinnati faired (1=Best; 75=Avg.)
- 44th – Average Wedding Cost
- 6th – Number of Wedding Chapels & Churches per Capita
- 2nd – Number of Bridal Shops per Capita
- 8th – Number of Flower Shops per Capita
- 6th – Number of Venues & Event Spaces per Capita
- 37th – Number of Attractions
- 37th – Number of Hotels per Capita
- 19th – Number of Musicians & DJs per Capita
- 22nd – Number of Videographers & Photographers per Capita
No. 1 on WalletHub’s list was Orlando, while No. 2 was…well… Las Vegas.
Which city ranked dead last? Moreno Valley, California
To view the complete article, please visit fox19.com
Photo by: Betsy Jane Photography