7 Ways to Remember Loved Ones at Your WeddingIt can always be sad when someone can’t be there with you to celebrate your very special day. Here are a couple of ideas on how to Honor and Remember your loved ones at the wedding.
1. Use an old window frame to place your loved one’s photos on ribbon or twine. You can also write a Special Message and/or label the photos with their names.
2. Adding small frame lockets to your bouquet and/or to the groom’s boutineer will keep your loved one’s close to you through the whole ceremony.
3. Having a candle in an entryway table or near your cake display can make a strong statement. Use a flameless candle to reflect that this person’s memory will live on forever.
4. Purchase locket cufflinks and include photos to wear on the day.
5. Hang picture frames from chairs down the aisle with photos of all family members who can’t be there.
6. Place a flower and a picture of them on a seat at the ceremony.
7. Create a memory board or table of photos of loved ones who have passed – old wedding photos are a lovely touch.
We would love to hear from you if you have done something like this or if you are doing something different. Please leave your comments below.