Frequently Asked Questions

You can find us at 300 West Benson Street, right in the center of the charming Reading Bridal District in Cincinnati, Ohio. We’re excited to welcome you!

We’re happy to have brides make appointments, but if you’re in the area, feel free to drop in anytime!

We always love when our clients come prepared with their favorite drinks! If you’d like to bring some bubbly or white wine to your appointment, please feel free to do so. Remember that we kindly ask you to bring cups to keep things tidy. While we don’t allow food, juice, or coffee, we promise to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Thanks for being understanding!

Appointments usually last about 2 hours, but there’s no need to worry about time constraints during your appointment.

We would love to assist you in finding a skilled seamstress who can help you with alterations. Let us know where you’re located, and we’ll happily suggest someone.

We understand that tipping Bridal stylists is becoming more common these days, but we want you to know that it is totally up to you. Suppose our stylists did an exceptional job during your bridal experience. In that case, they will accept cash tips as a token of appreciation. However, it is important to note that it is not a requirement.

Certainly, you can inquire about the status or delivery of your order. There are two methods available for you to do so. Firstly, you can reach out to us via our text line at (513) 259-2274. Alternatively, you can send us an email at Please ensure that you include your first and last name in addition to the item you wish to check, such as Bridal gown, accessories, Bridesmaids, or Mothers.

We have bra cups available for purchase right now.

We’re sorry to inform you that we no longer carry shoes in our store. But don’t worry! Our lovely brides have had great experiences buying shoes at popular retailers like Nordstrom and DSW.

Bridal FAQ

Our gowns can be ordered and range in price from $1000 to $9000. Additionally, we offer off-the-rack bridal gowns starting at $400 and increasing in price from there.

For your bridal or bridesmaid appointment, invite up to six guests to accompany you. However, please be aware that our salespeople can only manage a maximum of six guests on weekends due to limited space.

The arrival time of your bridal gown can vary based on the designer, season, and supply chain delays. Generally, it can take anywhere between 5 to 8 months. However, some designers provide quicker delivery times or the option of paying a rush fee.

Our collection of sample sizes is super diverse, with a range of sizes from 10 to 14. We also have a great selection of bridal gowns that cater to plus-size individuals, with sample sizes ranging from 18 to 30. We’re proud of our plus-size options, the best in the Reading Bridal District.

Please note that all sales are final for wedding gowns. When purchasing your dress, we require a 60% deposit. The remaining 40% is due when you come to pick up your dress. Please be aware that we do not accept checks during pick-up times.

It’s recommended to purchase your accessories at the same time as your wedding gown selection. Our accessories usually take around 12-16 weeks to arrive, but we also offer rush fees for those who need earlier delivery.

Our Store Event showcases a designer’s latest collection that has yet to hit the stores. These stunning gowns are available in our store only for a limited time, from Friday to Sunday, before being sent to another store for the following weekend. As a bonus, some brides may have the opportunity to collaborate with the designer, making their experience even more memorable.

Bridesmaids and Mothers FAQ

To ensure your dress arrives in time for the wedding, it is advised to place your order at least six months ahead. Generally, the dress takes around 4-5 months to arrive, but expedited options are available if you require it sooner.

Great news! We can still take orders from your bridesmaids. We kindly request they provide us with their bust, waist, and hip measurements to ensure a perfect fit. We recommend having the measurements taken at another store or by a seamstress. Once they have their measurements, they can call us to provide them, and we will happily recommend the best size.

We ask that each bridesmaid completes their payment and selects their preferred size to finalize the order smoothly. This is the standard procedure, but if the bride has any special requests, we can accommodate them.

You are welcome to bring over six guests and showcase your bridal gown with your entire party. Please note that Premier Bridesmaid appointments can only be booked on Mondays and Thursdays at 6:00 pm.